Vacancies at Coupals Primary Academy are listed below:
Early Years/Year 1 Teaching Assistant Vacancy (20 hours per week)
Are you ready, honest and determined?
An exciting opportunity is available, for January 2018, for a highly skilled teaching assistant to support the teaching of our fantastic Early Years pupils.
Are you passionate about developing the unique child? This is an outstanding opportunity to make a difference in a school which is rapidly on the rise and to be involved in a change process that aspires to be outstanding over the next three years. Training opportunities are significant due to the presence of a teaching school (Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance) at the heart of the trust which is driving outstanding opportunities for professional development, research, teacher training and collaboration between schools and across phases, including a 2 year project with Pie Corbett which began in the Autumn.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- Has at least a level 3 NVQ qualification relevant to Early Years
- Is committed to continuing their professional development
- Is a reliable team member
- Is child centred
- Is ready, honest and determined
We can offer:
- Fantastically behaved and hardworking pupils
- A wide range of CPD opportunities (in school and through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
- Opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to build upon level 3 NVQ to achieve EYP status)
- A supportive working environment
You are welcome to make an appointment to visit prior to submitting your application. Please contact David Maguire, Headteacher, on (01440) 763933 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Friday 15th December, 2017
Interviews: w.b. Monday 18th December, 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.